New Functionality Includes:
- Added a new token [HASMULTIPLEIMAGES][/HASMULTIPLEIMAGES] - this will show content when the image count is greater than 1.
- Added usesubmitbehaviour="false" to the post comment form. This will hopefully reduce some spam.
Fixed Bugs Include:
- Gravatar over SSL should work in the article template now (previously it only worked in the comments template). The correct token is [GRAVATARURL]
- Added some deprecated functions back in that inadvertently broke MetaPost
- Fixed a SQL issue in some versions of Sql Server concerning category sorting in the archives.
The updated token guide can now be found here too.